- How to Stick to Your Financial Wellness New Year’s Resolution
- Before You Cozy Up to a Winter Fire: Chimney and Fireplace Safety Tips
- More Technology Means More Cyber Risks: What You Should Know to Stay Safe
- How to Drive Value From Your Fastest Asset
- Are You Protected Against Water Damage? Survey Says… No
Tagsappraisals art auto birthstone boating boating safety catastrophe collectibles collector cars contractors cybersecurity diamonds disaster disaster preparedness distracted driving driving safety emergency preparedness family financial planning fine art fire prevention fire safety flood historic home home homeowners home safety home security hurricane preparedness identity theft Internet of Things jewelry liability lightning storms theft travel safety vacation vacation homes valuables watercraft water damage wealth management wildfire preparedness yacht
Tag Archives: roof
Summer increases the potential for hail storms. Because hail falls quickly, even smaller pellets can cause damage to roof shingles, skylights and fixtures attached to the roof. Most roof coverings can resist damage from hail pellets smaller than 1.25 inches, but some less expensive shingles may be vulnerable to damage from hail as small as an inch.