- How to Stick to Your Financial Wellness New Year’s Resolution
- Before You Cozy Up to a Winter Fire: Chimney and Fireplace Safety Tips
- More Technology Means More Cyber Risks: What You Should Know to Stay Safe
- How to Drive Value From Your Fastest Asset
- Are You Protected Against Water Damage? Survey Says… No
Tagsappraisals art auto birthstone boating boating safety catastrophe collectibles collector cars contractors cybersecurity diamonds disaster disaster preparedness distracted driving driving safety emergency preparedness family financial planning fine art fire prevention fire safety flood historic home home homeowners home safety home security hurricane preparedness identity theft Internet of Things jewelry liability lightning storms theft travel safety vacation vacation homes valuables watercraft water damage wealth management wildfire preparedness yacht
Tag Archives: replacement cost
Many people wonder why the cost to rebuild, also known as the replacement cost, is rising when the market value of many homes has been declining in recent years. The market value is simply the price someone is willing to pay for a home and that can be influenced by many factors.
While many homeowners are generally familiar with real estate values, they often are clueless about how much it would cost to rebuild their home should it be destroyed by a fire or other catastrophic event.